HomeShop18.com / no product and no refund

India Review updated:

I ordered Sony Ericsson Mini Pro through their website. I ordered it on 7th of August and they promised to ship it by 11th and will deliver by 16th. So far all they have managed to do is verify my order
which happened the next day. After that despite repeated reminders, nothing from them. It has still not been shipped. And while talking to their customer care, they are rude, unprofessional and absolutely do not understand the problem. I wonder If it takes them a week to process just the order and another week to deliver it, they have definitely got some problem. I believe It is Fake site with no Business sense and do not believe in customer care.

UPDATE: Since I did not receive the product at all on 16th. So I called and asked them to cancel it. For three days they are saying that they will cancel it but they have not cancelled it at all. They kept lying to about the cancellation. And now they are saying that If the courier comes just do not accept it and once we receive it back we will cancel the order. How horrible is that, Not only that they say they can’t cancel it because it has been packed. I mean how stupid is it that you can’t cancel an order that has not even been shipped. Now I am left without money and without the phone. FAKE SITE.

HomeShop18.com

Hi

Comments

• Ho
      Aug 18, 2011

Please provide us your order number so that we can resolve your issue

Oct 10, 2011

I am facing the same kind of experience. They say they have refunded the money to my account but my account doesnot say the same. I gave them the acccount statement aswell ; but no call back from HOMESHOP18.
    I

• Sh
      Sep 30, 2015
    HomeShop18.com - Pathetic Service Provider
    KR puram
    Bangalore
    India

“A happy Customer might tell a friend but an unhappy one will tell the world” This completely depends on the company whether they want to let the customer tell a friend or simply to the world. I unfortunately fall in the second category of the quote.
    When a customer purchase something from a shop he wish and trust to get a good service. But unfortunately Hometown a big home decor providing company does not believe providing good service.

Many promises are made at the time of purchase but when you are in need of service they just there back to you.

My personal experience goes like this :
    We purchased some 7 wardrobe from Hometown 2 years back. Due to an ill fated accident one of the door of our wardrobe broke down. We contacted Hometown for help they made arrangements to send a carpenter to our house he inspected and said we will get your door soon. After that we continuously tried to contact the person sometimes he said he is busy and didn’t received our call and sometimes he just ignored it. We didn’t get any positive response from the person we moved personally to the Hometown shop which is at Marathahalli. We were asked to meet the concern person and we provided him with all our details. He assured us saying we have raised the complaint and will fix our problem ASAP.
    We tried calling this person now he also started ignoring our calls and o response came from him.

So this is the service you are going to receive after purchasing furniture from Hometown
    So I would like to request customers out there that if you willing to purchase anything from Hometown please think twice before you make the purchase because this can happen to you too.
    My Contact Number is- 7022162204

• Sm
      Oct 18, 2015

Dear Customer,
    Kindly share your Order/Suborder number, so that we can assist further.
    Regards,