Homeplay / Charged for something I didn't sign up for!
I ordered a Swivel Sweeper several months ago, and it's been the worst move I've ever made. The sweeper works fine. It's the constant barrage of telemarketers that followed. I told them all "NO". I do NOT want to sign up for your program. Unfortunately, Homeplay is an unscrupulous company that took my information, and has been taking money from my account since May, 2007. Of course there is no one on the phone for me to speak with, so I will have to contact my bank, refuse the charges, and go from there. This company bilked me out of $67.80. And will take more if I can't find a way to stop them. Watch out, people! You can't just buy something over the phone anymore. You open yourself up to the phiranas.
More Homeplay Complaints & Reviews
- Homeplay - creditcard unauthorization use 
- Homeplay - I want to cancel this service. However, their website is unavailable. I kept being asked by my browser if I was searching for other companies. 
- Homeplay - Cancel member ship 1125150741
- Homeplay - Their a Fraud
- Homeplay - Anita Grubbs/Holly Stallings
- Homeplay - Fraud 
- Homeplay - charges
- Homeplay - Bogus$25.00giftcard