HomeComings Financial / bad business practices

1 Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I tried to get a little relief from Homecomings. All I want is a fixed mortgage. Homecomings said "we are a private owned company and we are NOT OBLIGATED to do anything nor have we received any mandates from the government or our main office". So if you are wanting any help in this time of mortgage crisis don't expect homecoming to help you.

Cs

Comments

• Br
      7th of Mar, 2009

homecomings are crooks & they want your home. ask them why they are working with help for homeowners? they are listed on their sight. my sister is in the same, she did a mod & not much help from that & now she got a pay cut at her job twice now. she called to tell them & they told her it was too late you defaulted as of yesterday unless you make a payment. her first loan mod was 5% interest for 5 years & after that her interest will go up to 12% interest which is not right. she has lived in her house for 11 years & had no problem until the economy went down the drain & her 2 pay cuts. they want you to loose your home. look on /link removed/ you will see many people there. good luck to all.