HomeComings Financial / Pitiful customer service!
After reading some of the comments on this board, my complaints seem trivial! However, given how I've been treated by this company, it does not surprise me that they stoop this low. I am a property manager for a low income apartment complex in Pueblo, CO. I write the checks for two buildings (including the mortgages with HF) every month. I was authorized no less than FOUR times to call on behalf the owners/mortgage holders. EVERY time I call in to make payment, request a duplicate statement, confirm a payment, etc., etc., etc., I am told that I AM NOT AUTHORIZED!! It has caused credit problems for the owners and me a severe amount of agita! The most recent attempt had me raging at the idiot who told me that he "couldn't give me any information on the account" because, once again, I wasn't authorized!
Upon hanging up, my boss called the "customer service" center and was told, "Oh, she's authorized." I almost lost my mind! And all I needed was a duplicate statement, sent to the exact same address since they neglected to send me one.
I would love for the class action suit to put them out of business. My thoughts are with those who are truly in financial ruin because of these clowns.
More HomeComings Financial Complaints & Reviews
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating people out of their homes! 
- HomeComings Financial - Predatory lending practices! 
- HomeComings Financial - keeping insurance claim check
- HomeComings Financial - property ripoff
- HomeComings Financial - Fraud and lies
- HomeComings Financial - Stay away from these guys
- HomeComings Financial - loan modification 
- HomeComings Financial - Claiming 6 months of payments missing
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating us in our payments 
- HomeComings Financial - Awful experience