HomeComings Financial / Awful experience
I too have had many problems with Homecomings Financial. The only way I got them to do the right thing (so far anyway) is to go through NACA.com. Although the process took 4 months to finally get them to contact me through the program, they finally did. At least I had the phone number of one person and worked through the process with her and she was very helpful and always returned my calls. Please try NACA, their president Bruce Marks is relentless and very very adamant about getting us help.
I too had a ARM, it was restructured and I went from a 11 percent rate back to a 6 percent interest rate. Although its for 5 years, but in 5 years I will be able to refinance a fixed rate or sell by then. My mortgage dropped from $3621 a month back to $2600 a month including taxes and insurance. Although its still about 300 more than I want to pay - it's better than paying $3600 a month. Its hard to beat these crooks but try everything before letting Homecomings take what belongs to you. Best of luck.
More HomeComings Financial Complaints & Reviews
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating people out of their homes! 
- HomeComings Financial - Predatory lending practices! 
- HomeComings Financial - keeping insurance claim check
- HomeComings Financial - property ripoff
- HomeComings Financial - Fraud and lies
- HomeComings Financial - Stay away from these guys
- HomeComings Financial - loan modification 
- HomeComings Financial - Claiming 6 months of payments missing
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating us in our payments 
- HomeComings Financial - Ignoring my Request