Homechoice / bad service/ no service at all

I sent an email 3 months ago to unlock my account. I have made numerous calls to try and find out what is going on but every time I call the consultants cannot help me. The items that I wanted to buy are no longer available. When I call I'm always put on hold for long times today I called again and was on hold for more than 30 minutes until I hung up. I haven't been getting help at all. I locked my account because someone I do not know pretended to be me and tried to purchase using my account. I was told that if I wanted to buy anything in the future I will have to prove that it's me by sending my documents. It has been 3 months now and nobody is telling me anything and this means someone is not doing anything or my account have been unlocked and I have not been told because maybe it's someone who works inside Homechoice that tried to commit fraud using my account for all I know someone could have purchased already using my documents that I sent. Nobody is even telling me that maybe something is missing in the documents that I sent. I was told it will take day but as I have said it has taken longer than that. Hope fully someone will respond to this email. I have automatic replies that my emails were delivered. I called again and was told to change the address that I was sending my documents which is [protected]@homechoice.co.za and sent to [protected]@homechoice.co.za. still when I called they said that they have not received my documents. I called again the lady I spoke to said they don't receive emails via these email. and she told me to Fax the documents. I Have been given the run around so much the Fax is not an option for me. Please assist.

My number: [protected]