Holsted Jewelers / Crappy Jewlery

1 Cheyenne, WY, United States

I ordered 3 rings S&H only. Approved one transaction only, over the phone. I am a single mom who is permentaly disabled. What little income I have is to insure my boys will always have a home, food, etc. The one time I treat myself to a cheep peice of bling, they ran with it, ( My card info.) I have sent two items back; ring turnedmy finger green within a few hrs. For $50. no thanks .And a pair of earrings were assambeled backwards. I used their return and discontued forms fore weeks ago. Still nothing. The fact that I support my boys on very limited income is hard. But the two times they hit my card with out my knowledge has now cost me an extra $270. dollars. When my landlord went to collect rent it was 50 short. ot a bad tenent for 7 yrs and my situation he thought nothing of it. In November they did the same. Well I ended up having to go to court for a notice to quit 100. back rent $65. court costs $ 20. baby sitter so I could go and explain this to a judge whos heard it all before.The stress of worrie affected my bp and ended up on a higher mg. of meds too. How do you tell your children that there wont be a christmas this year because mommy has find a new place to live with no funds, oh that bridge there looks nice. Well because I am a good mom, and the judge had all my proff My boys will never have to no. Its not a childs job to worrie.Its my duty and desire to protect them from harm. So if anyone knows exactly who and where, I now have a bill for the parents of Holsted Jewelers. Not including the $98.89 that still is not on my card. They waisted no time taking it but not even a "we are sorry" note BAD business .