Holiday Innoakbrook, Chicago / Rude staff, flood in room, gm a. Wallace did nothing to solve problems.
booked a room for 4/26/17-5/10/17, hotel staff very unhelpful every question i asked. on the 27th there was a flood in bathroom sink (nothing to do with me, I was out of the room all day, )the water was turned off, and I stayed in the room overnight. The next morning management had a problem with me complaining. I booked a new hotel and was out by 10AM
i want a full refund!
More Holiday Innoakbrook, Chicago Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn Express - cancellation refund policy 
- Holiday Inn Express - charged after I cancelled reservation 
- Holiday Inn - reward points 
- Holiday Inn/ C&W BBQ - rude employees
- Holiday Inn - room