Hindustan Times / Subscriptions

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I talked to Ms.Tabassum today at [protected] and got the same response that my coupon has been sent to my esidence address. Are you guys out of your mind or you don't understand my problem.

She gave me some other no-[protected] which was of central department and of no use to me. I again got a no of Mr. Pankaj for Andheri sales team-[protected] which again went ringing...

Can you reply on the status of it if at all you are meant for this service.

Kindly provide me the contact details of any person or department where I can complain against it or I have to go to consumer court or stuffs like that

To:,
Subject: Fw :Fw :Re: Fw :Subscription coupons
Still waiting for the coupons.../

do u have any idea when i can receive that

From: "sharad golchha"
To: "bpokalina", "subscription", "feedback"
Subject: Fw :Re: Fw :Subscription coupons

Hi,

Thanks for the encouraging response after the chain of mails. I am absolutely happy now that I have been heard on the mail.

Courier return from Vichare Courier happennned a month back and was HT team sleeping after that? Do you have any answer for the delay caused (even after the repeated information about the alternate address through mails and calls) and for the irresponsiveness?

When can I expect my courier now?

From: subscription
To: "sharad golchha"
Subject: Re: Fw :Subscription coupons

Dear Reader,

Thank you for writing to us. Your coupon was return by Vichare courier. We will arrange to redispatch your coupon shortly.

Regards,

Junaid

-----"sharad golchha" <golchhasharad@rediffmail.com> wrote: -----

To: "subscription" <subscription@hindustantimes.com>
From: "sharad golchha" Date: 07/17/2008 07:42AM
Subject: Fw :Subscription coupons

Dear All,

I appreciate the efforts you guys put into your marketing to trap people int your net of false commitments.
I am yet to receive any clarification from HT regarding my subscriptioon, neither have I received my coupons. I don't know how your system works and how to get my money back.
I have updated my alternative addresses four times but haven't received any coupons.

Can you guys show some customer responsiveness by atleast reverting back to this mail and update if i am to receive the coupons or not.

Hope the issue is sorteed out soon.
Thanks and kind regards,

To:
Subject: Subscription coupons

----- Message from "sharad golchha"

To: <subscription@hindustantimes.com>
Subject: Subscription coupons
Dear all,

This is with regards to my application no-100979 for an annual subscription of HT via chq no-512946 for Rs 195.
I have as yet not received the coupons which your selling executive MR.Sagar C.Remje, Code- k2x72 promise d to deliver by hand in 7 days of clearance of cheque.
I have my mailing address mentioned as:
I gave my alternate address as well by calling at [protected] but haven't received the coupons as yet.
My address is:

Can you please make sure that either the courier guy gives me a call about my courier and time to receive the coupons or even better if the coupons are mailed to me at my alternate address.

www.hindustantimes.com

Sh

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Jul, 2008

Take my advice...
    never go for HT thats it

26th of Jul, 2008

11/7 shastri Nagar Santacruz (w) mumbai 54

contact number:- 9867248576

amount paid Rs. 195
    Cheque No. 425543

samta co-op Bank Ltd

Money paid subscription coupon not supplied till now

So, Subscription has been stoped. Please deliver coupon at above add.

• Ni
      21st of Aug, 2008

Dear HT,

My name is Nisha Jadhav, would like to inform you that my subscription for year is over and I would like to renew the same. I have spoken to your executives and they have informed me to convey through mail. my residence address is Saikrupa CHS, Room no 10, B-2, Opp. Bethel Church, Ambernath (W).

Request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest so that I can release the cheque.

Regards,

Nisha..

• Hi
      26th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have subscribed for Hindustan Times for 2 years in October 2007. I forwarded this form and cheque of Rs.195 through the road side vendor Mr. Ramshiromani Yadav who sits near Thakur Complex gate, Kandivali (E).

My OD account No.29040400000595 of Bank of Baroda, BKC Branch, Bandra was debited on 01/11/2007 of Rs.195/- bearing cheque no.578759 through clearing house.

I also received one SMS from HT Media on 23/11/2007 against inquired for HT subscription.

"Your HT Coupon has been handed over to your vendor by our Sales Team. Kindly get in touch with your vendor for coupon."

When I was asked to Ramshiromani Yadav, he managed to get the HT Coupons for 1st year himself but did not hand it over to me. He promised to deliver the newspaper for next 2 years daily but never delivered it to my above mentioned address.

After repeated inquiries he did not hand over the HT Coupons to me neither did he deliver the newspaper.

I request you to kindly take action against the vendor and get my HT Coupons delivered at my Address given below.

C/8/64, Nabard Nagar Flats, Thakur Complex, Kandivali (E), Mumbai -400101

I further request you to deliver the HT Coupons of the year 2008/2009 due any time in October 2008 be directly delivered to above mentioned address.

Yours truly,

Himanshu Makwana

• Mo
      23rd of Oct, 2008

KIND ATTN : MR. ADARSH.

SUB : RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION FOR 2 YEARS.

REF : MY OLD SUBSCRIPTION NO. 169491.

SIR,

I HAVE SENT YOU CHEQUE NO. 036604 DATED 15.09.2008 TOWARDS FURTHER RENEWAL OF MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR 2 YEARS., AND AS DISCUSSED WITH YOU - I WAS TO RECEVIE MY COUPON WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS.
    THE ABOVE CHEQUE WAS DEBITED IN MY ACCOUNT ON 13.10.2008 AND TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COUPONS. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE ARRANGE TO SEND ME THE COUPON ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

MOHD. HANIF ANSARI
    C/0. ERAM ENGINEERS PVT. LTD
    A-212 / 213,
    UDYOG VIHAR INDUSTRIAL AREA,
    VITHALWADI – WEST
    DIST – THANE - 421 003.
    MOBILE NO. 09975731723.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL & OBLIGE,

THANKING YOU & WISHING YOU A HAPPY DIWALI.

MOHD. HANIF ANSARI

• As
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have a subscription of 2 yrs. One year was to get over in Sept 08, so I followed up for next year coupons in July.

I was told that its been processed and it will be sent.

Its now November.

I called customer service - they gave me phone numbers of
    - sales executive -- Phone temporarily disconnected.
    - Zonal Manager - Phone switched off (on a weekday - in working hours??? And they don't have any landline numbers!!!)

So I called back their customer service. I explained. The CSR said he understands. So what???
    Him has to understand.
    But his understanding doesn't get me anywhere in terms of getting the coupons.

So I ask to speak to his manager. He says no one is there - manager typically comes in at 11 am but he is still not there.. there is no supervisor !

What kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER HT runs?? No supervisors, no managers!!!

Its scary.

The CSR just refused to let me speak to any manager. He said he needs to speak to his boss ---- but isn't Boss a manager ??

• He
      3rd of Mar, 2009

A-504 Joy Homes, behind dena bank bhandup (W) -78

amount paid Rs. 349
    Cheque No. 639822
    Date of cheque deposit: 19-Dec-2008
    Axis Bank Ltd

Money paid subscription coupon not supplied till now

Got no. of some Vishal who works for HT ...I think he just doesn 't know his job..his phone just rings or switched off. his no is 9819037184

So, Subscription has been stoped. Please deliver coupon at above address

15th of Mar, 2009

This will prevent me to get morning HT news

I had subscribe HT News paper. Coupan shows

IP : PCCREN33530 Scheme : PCCREN@195 123409

Anil Kumar Gupta Ph: 09819751220
    504, Bhoomi Tower
    Plot No. 28, Sector-4
    Kharghar : 410210

Vendor Kanan 140253

Vendor (Phone No. 9833062078) complaining he has not received the Feb-09 Coupans from us. though We have given the coupans in advance in Jan-09.

We have shown him the total bunch of coupans containing march to October coupans. He has taken our March and October Coupan and went telling that he will not deliver any paper to us.

Please confirm him that he has already submitted you the feb month coupans and ask him to return our March and October coupans to us immediately. So that we can change vendor.

We are very upset with the behavior of your vendor (Phone No. 9833062078) at Kharghar sector-4.

We are very surprised to note that there is no counterfoil of the coupans where we can take the vendor signatures.

We seek your immediate attention in this regard.

• Af
      1st of Mar, 2012

I had subscribed for HT coupan on 24th feb, till now I have not received my coupan & when i try to call ur customer service it is not available so please send the coupans in the name of Shamim Shaikh .M.Akbar
    Add: ROOM NO 2, TABELA WALI CHAWL,
    CHIRAG NAGAR, GHATKOPAR [W],
    MUMBAI 400086.
    The room is in the name of Syed Shamsher Ali

• Bh
      1st of Apr, 2012

Dear HT,
    I am Bhupinder Singh Chadha, ID No.R0029521 and my subscription is ending in May 2012. I whould like to renew under the same scheme. What is the proccedure and how much is the subscription now ?
    Last year in April I paid a cheque for Rs.149/- for one year. Now the same dealer told me that that the subscription is 299/- for one year which I do not believe. How it can go double straightway ?
    Please advise. me on chadhaji@yahoo.com. at na ealiest date.
    Thanks