Hillarys / roman blinds and shutters

Having had someone out in December to give me quotes, I ordered and paid for three Roman blinds and wooden shutters. I took the day off last Tuesday as they were to be fitted mid morning. By 11:30, I'd heard nothing so called to find out what was happening to be told they hadn't arrived at the warehouse so wouldn't be fitted that day. I complained about a wasted days holiday taken from work and that 'Graham' would call within a couple of days to discuss a new fitting date and a gesture of goodwill for time I had wasted. The call never came and today (Monday 7th March), I called to find out why Graham hadn't called me back and, believe it or not, got straight through to Graham who was not sympathetic to my plight and offered no gesture of goodwill or apology for my wasted time the previous week. When I asked for order to be cancelled and my business would be taken elsewhere, he told me that wouldn't be possible. It also wasn't possible to escalate my complaint. I am now communicating with my bank and lodging a grievance to try and get money back for goods not received. Do not use Hillarys blinds, they are dishonest and unreliable.

Re