Hijordan.com / If you're a true jordan fan and want the REAL DEAL dont expect them from hijordan

I purchased a pair of supposed real jordan 17's from hijordan. When I pulled up the website they show pics of real jordans. The shoes were cheap so I should have known better, but my husband was looking for this particular shoe as this was the only jordan he didnt have in his collection. I sent off for them. AFTER I paid for them I then found out they were coming from China. This should have been another red flag, but I was hoping they were authentic. Received them today, and they look nothing like the pic they have posted. Went to their website to post a comment. There is actually no place to post one. So I emailed them still havent heard back. Oh well. If you're a TRUE jordan fan and want the REAL DEAL dont expect them from hijordan. Save your money!

Ro

Comments

• Go
      25th of Jul, 2014

I ordered a pair of jordans from website and still have not received them email them and have not heard back so basically im out my money they took and have no way of contacting anyone so all i want people to know is DONT USE HIJORDAN!!!