Hewlett - Packard Company / Hp Pavilion Dv9000 / hp pavilion dv9000
Youtube example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgh6q1UNF_0
Website example - http://www.notebookhingecrack.com/2007/11/05/another-hp-dv9000-notebook-hinge-crack-update/#comment-3075
I purchases a HP Pavilion DV900 about 1.5 years ago. The company knew the laptop had a design flaw. Long story short, HP WANTS THE CUSTOMER TO PAY TO FIX A PROBLEM THEY KNEW EXISTED AT PURCHASE.
This laptop cost about 1400 dollars and is now a piece of junk.
In my research I learned they have other issues just as this one with other laptops.
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER HP PRODUCT.
THIS COMANY IS SO BIG IT DOES NOT CARE IF IT HURTS ITS CUSTOMERS.
More Hewlett - Packard Company / Hp Pavilion Dv9000 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks