HerRoom / refuses returns

I ordered two bras from herroom.com and had an extremely disappointing and frustrating experience. I've purchased this bra before, but the straps were WAY too short. I even compared it to a previous purchased bra, and the older bra had longer straps. Since I am tall, the straps were digging into my shoulders and causing pain and left bright red marks and indentations. I returned both bras to Herroom. I received a refund for the one bra and not the other bra. I chatted with customer service and called customer service 3 times. I was told the same thing: It was going through inspection. I called a fourth time and demanded to know why the return wasn't processed. I was finally told that the bra wasn't going to be refunded due to a "strong odor." I wore the bra for a couple of hours. Not only does Herroom have poor customer service, but they are insulting to their customers. After doing a quick Google search, I found several other customers had a similar experience and Herroom also told them that their product had a "strong odor." I wish I Googled the company before purchasing two $65 dollar bras. This appears to be a scam by the company.

After several more frustrating phone calls to the company, I finally got my bra back. I can't help but wonder if they would have kept it if I didn't continuously call them. I received the bra today, and it had a STRONG disgusting chemical smell that it did NOT have when I shipped the bra back. Also, the price tag has been torn off, but the bra I shipped back had the tags in-tack. The straps are also in a different spot. I do not believe that Herroom shipped the same bra back to me. I do not know what Herroom did to the bra, but now I have to try to get this disgusting smell out of the bra that I am forced to keep. Awful customer service. Do not purchase an item unless you are 110% certain that you are going to keep it. I am going to give Amazon my future business since they sell the same items and have superb customer service. I'm never shopping at Herroom again, and I have told my family and friends about my awful and frustrating experience.

Fr
Dec 29, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2017

That is frustrating. What was the size? To remove sweaty odor, direct Lysol followed by a high temperature wash will usually do the trick.

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2017

We really would like to reach out to you and help with any issues, but without responding back, there is nothing more that can be done.