Herbal Hut / Beware

United States Review updated:

Herbalhut.com is a lousy company to do business with. I ordered something from them which they never told me they didn't have in stock until a week later when I asked for the status of my order. They tried to talk me into another item which I didn't want. I cancelled the order but they never refunded my money back to paypal. I had to file a formal claim directly with paypal to get my money back. Rather than being honest with customers by saying up front they don't have the merchandise they'd rather drag the order out and try to sell you something else.

Ri

Comments

• So
      Aug 10, 2014

I wish I had read this before ordering from Herbal Hut. The website was not accepting my order (should have taken this as a bad omen) but, I sent in an email for help ordering which I heard back right away from Franco Bucci offering to help me place my order. Once my order had been processed I've never heard from anyone ever again - not even an automated reply that they had received my order. I logged in to my "account" and saw my order but nothing else. When I hadn't received my merchandise - I checked back and saw my order said "In shipping", but no tracking information. That is when I started calling but most of the time could never even get through - phone just rings and rings with no answer or is busy. Several times I was able to get through to an automated message so I left messages to please call me back...with nobody ever returning my calls. I've sent in two customer service inquiries via the herbalhut.com site but once again never heard back from anybody. I have also sent several emails to customer service and responded to the original email from Franco Bucci and have had ZERO responses. My last phone message and emails advised that I was filing a complaint with the FBI Internet Fraud Division but of course, have had no responses. I just opened a PayPal resolution case.