HelpMeDownLoad.com / Scam charges

I am experiencing recurring authorized debits to my checking account. I want all funds returned to my checking account immediately.

Al

Comments

• Au
      7th of Jun, 2008

I don't know what this is all about. Please explain smb!

• Co
      10th of Jul, 2008

Its a website that will charge if u become member. They provide softwares which are all free, this is a rip-off.
    All the softwares in their website are all freeware or trial versions, you can get it by yourself by going to the official website of those softwares.

I suggest that you call them and ask for a full refund of everything that you been charged for since the start. Even if they insist of the 7 day guarantee, refuse it, threaten them that you will call your bank if they dont give you a full refund, if they mention any process fee refuse it also, you have the right to get everything, just give them a threat that you will call your bank, this companies are afraid of cash backs it will cause them more.

• He
      18th of Jul, 2009

Hello Alice,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.