Heartland America / false and deceptive

United States Review updated:

First I ordered online and entered the code given on the catalog for $10 off. When the $10 off did not show up on my checkout price I immediately called customer service and was told it had already gone through and they couldn't do anything about it. However, I would be sent a coupon for $10 off my next order. I figured it was better than nothing. Then when my coupon arrives, it's two $5 coupons that can only be used one order at a time. Not quite the same as one $10 coupon, is it? Certainly not the same as getting what was advertised right??? When I tried to order online again I entered the code for $10 off from the catalog, and then realized there was no place to enter my "make up" coupon. So I called customer service before placing the order and was told to go ahead and place the order, then call back to take off the coupon!! Why couldn't my $10 have been taken off as advertised the first time I ordered!??? What if the $10 code didn't work again? Well congratulations; you made as sale without delivering on the advertised price. When I was offered a remedy I was deceptively told I was getting a $10 coupon; I got two $5 coupons that could only be used one order at a time. Stay away from this rip-off company!

Vi

Comments

• Ca
      30th of Jun, 2010

On 6/07/10 i ordered a 93002 photo patrol security camers from HEARTLAND, as a matter of fact i ordered two at the price of 49.99 each, mounted them where i wanted then to be, and to my surprise it does nothing, no pictures on nothing, now i am very upset.
    what can i do? Am i just stuck with these things that dont work? or can i send them back, PLEASE HELP ME, Icant affoed to loose a hundred dollars at this date and time.
    [protected]@SBCGLOBAL.NET