Healthbuy.com / I am now out about $450

Healthbuy.com is a complete scam. I attempted to order a 4 month supply of a product from them about a month or two ago. Every time I clicked to submit my order, the website said there was a problem with my card and to try again... So I did.. .3 more times. I finally got an e-mail saying that my product was being shipped after my last try. Well instead of getting one order, they charged me for all 4 orders.. .3 of which they told me did not work. So now i've paid them a grand total of almost $600... When I only meant to pay about $160. And, if that wasn't enough... I attempted to return the 3 orders that I didn't want. I followed their instructions and put all of the unopened and unused items back in the packages and sent them back. About a week later, I received an email saying my return request was denied... So I am now out about $450. My advice... Never order from healthbuy.com.

Ma

Comments

• Br
      18th of Dec, 2010

Buy Health QPS billed me for USD 61.55 ...sent the product (30 capsules) ONE TIME and NOT monthly as promised! I have received no more products and now must void my credit card so they do not keep charging me. (I was suppose to be charged 9.99 per month for one year! And was to receive the capsules monthly.) These people are a total rip-off!!!