Heald College / theft

CA, United States Review updated:

I am a retire college professor from a State accredit college. After I retire I taught two quarters at Heald "College". I quit after two quarters; the eduction quality is a joke at best. The cost to attend is outrageous -Heald charges more per year than the U C system charges. What Heald is stating that the units the students have taken at Heald will transfer to a State accredit college is 'iffy' at best. One thing Heald is an expert in doing is getting student loans. Why the government has not shut them down is beyond me.

Comments

• Ed
      Dec 10, 2010

I agree completely. Everything this person says is exactly true. They exist "for profit" and suck the government's teats, taking advantage of the system. They recruit "students" that haven't a chance of graduating...homeless, parolees, mentally challenged...all for the aim of getting the financial aid the government so foolishly subsidizes...they should be shut down...indeed, what a scam...

• Yl
      May 15, 2011

Professor123, I doubt that you are a retired professor. If you were, you wouldn't have written, "I am a retire college professor from a State accredit college." Heald has plenty of real problems. It doesn't need an impersonator to make up claims. If you are a student or former student, then you should come clean and tell your actual opinion.

Educator4life, the things you say about the recruited students are true.

• Li
      May 30, 2012

total and completely there with you on that

• Sl
      Feb 18, 2014

@yll, That was a real professor that wrote that you dumb ###.. I really doubt you are even a professor from Sate accredit college.