Hcpgold / Wc Value Plus / Unauthorized debit card charges

1 McHenry, IL, United States Review updated:

HCPGold and WC Value Plus both have been charging mt debit account without my permission or for any services i have not ordered anything from either of theses companies but yet i am being charged. THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED 49.95 A MONTH (HCP ) 19,95 A MONTH ( WC VALUE PLUS )

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Mar, 2008

Oh my God!! I know exactly how you feel! Two days ago, I had just re-loaded my empty Mastercard/Debit account with $100.00 to pay some bills easier online. I swear, not 2 minutes later, there were two charges:
    WC *VALUE PLUS-V
    800-475-1942 ,MN
    Terminal: 55432868 -$24.95

WC *FUNSOURCE MNTHLY-V
    800-475-1942 ,MN
    Terminal: 55432868 -$ 24.95

I wanted to CRY!! How is it so easy for credit card accounts to just be charged on with unrecognized names and without any authorization by the cardholder? My Mastercard company did reluctantly (because it's a Debit card) take both of the charges off my account yesterday after calling them. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? Yes, the charges were again added back to my card by the same company, as if to say HA HA. I wish we could do something more about this fraudulent activity. But, I think there is more of a hassle trying to get the charges taken off, then it was for them to be charged in the first place!!

• Th
      31st of Mar, 2008

If you have ever ordered anything from an advertisement from the TV then they probably ask you a series of questions and one of them probably pertained to a one month free trial. For the one month free trial you get a $25.00 gift card just for trying it, but you have to remember to cancel it before 30 days are up. If you don't then they charge your account. That is how I got stuck with it. They ask you too many questions to can't and try to trick you into saying yes when you should say no, and no when you should say yes. Great marketing scam!!

• Ta
      8th of May, 2008

Wc value plus-v charged my credit card under someone else name. Then when i tried to call to get it back they keep hanging up on me.