Hcl Nokia Care Center / Nokia 3230 / faulty mobile, poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

I am using noka-3230 for the last 3-4 months and suddenly its charger is not working properly. So I went to hcl nokia care center then they deposit my current charger that the charger is not is stock and will be replaced within 7 days now its going to be approx. 2-3 weeks and I have not received my charger till now. Even nobody is picking the phone at center and no email response.

Ru

Comments

• Ak
      5th of Jul, 2007

Date: 05/07/2007

All Concerned Officers of Nokia Customer Care Head Offices. News Agencies (Faridabad / New Delhi) for publication in the concerned “Grievance” head.

To
    HCL Infosystems Ltd.
    E-4,5 & 6, Sector 11,
    NOIDA 201 301, UP
    India

Sub:
    1. Unpleasant attitude of your service center MODCAD Communications, Nehru Ground, Faridabad.

2. Poor Service Quality of your service center Bright point India Pvt. Ltd #76, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – III, New Delhi.

This refers to my mobile (Nokia model 6270) IMEI/ESN: 357579006330742.
    Date of purchase 22/07 / 06.

That the first complaint was logged in to your service center MODCAD Communications situated at Nehru ground Faridabad. On date 18/04/07 but we received it as it and no repair was done at all.

Again I contacted to MODCAD communication center on date 02/05/07 but they refused to logged the complaint and told us, that if you want to get your mobile repaired, you have to leave it at least for one month.

the second complaint was logged in to your service center Bright point India Pvt. Ltd. Situated at #76, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – III, New Delhi, on dated 20/05/07 and received back after some repairer but the system was not found in proper working condition.

The third complaint again was logged in at #76, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – III, New Delhi, on dated 08/06/07 and received in the same condition, there was no improvement.

The fourth complained was logged in on 21/06/07 and again we received the instrument in same condition. There was none of improvement in the performance at all.

The fifth complained was logged in at Simar Solutions # B-386, Nehru ground NIT Faridabad on 02/07/07 and again we received the instrument in same condition. There was none of improvement in the performance at all.

The Sixth complained was logged in at Simar Solutions # B-386, Nehru ground NIT Faridabad on 05/07/07 and again found the instrument in same condition. There was none of improvement in the performance at all.

Now the instrument is lying at Simar Solutions permises, they told us that the instrument has been tempered by the Bright point persons and we are not able to repair it at satisfactory level.

If the senior authorities set up a high level inquiry, I am very much hopeful that an alarming findings may come forward, which may help the senior authorities to take the appropriate action.

Further, I request you to interface the matter & personally look in to it because I want to maintain cordial and long term relation with your product. I am sure that I shall neither
    Be forced to move to print/or electronic media not to look to the court or justice.

Thanking you,