Harlem Furniture / Beware
I recently paid off a very large order at Harlem furniture. I later come to find out that my furniture had already been given to another customer. "First come, first serve" is what they say. When I was frustrated by this, they offered me $50 off a display table. I was insulted. They then offered $100 off a display table. Not Good Enough!! Then, I spoke with another guy at the store and he stated that my tables would be in soon, then he called back and said: sorry, they will take 4-6 weeks." Not Good Enough!! I spoke with the store manager and he stated that all he could give me was $100 dollars off. Not Good Enough!! I am now going to cancel my order and take my $3400.00 elsewhere. Harlem Furniture Stinks!!!
More Harlem Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Harlem Furniture - Damage done with no resolution 
- Harlem Furniture - POOR quality/deceptive practices 
- Harlem Furniture - Attempt to circumvent warranty!
- Harlem Furniture - Lack of competence and service! 
- Harlem Furniture - Harlem sold my couch from under me, after taking my money.
- Harlem Furniture - Do Not Buy
- Harlem Furniture - Insurance is BULLS**T 
- Harlem Furniture - THE WARRANTY YOU PURCHASE COVERS NOTHING
- Harlem Furniture - Refuse to give a full refund
- Harlem Furniture - substandard furnitures with no warranty