HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com / unethical behavior - lifetime membership

I'd also like to chime in on not getting acknowledged by Scout.com, after they had bought out Handyman Club of America.
I was also a charter member signing up with Handyman in 1995. In 2001, I became a "New Life Member" when they gave everyone a new number, and stopped acknowledging the Charter Members.
Several years later, the Handyman web site went defunct when SCOUT Media bought them. Almost immediately I stopped receiving the "Handy Magazine", which was a part of my Lifetime Membership.
Handyman was visible on their site for a while then recently vanished.
I would like some explanation of status of my lifetime membership. I have not received any magazine from Handyman Club of America for years, and now there is not even any minimal acknowledgment of the Handyman Club on the Scout.com website anymore.
I paid for this so called “lifetime” privilege. Please advise to all of us “Lifetime” members, or would like a full refund for my "Lifetime" membership.

Jn
Sep 30, 2017

Comments

• Jc
      12th of Jan, 2019

like all the other members who complained about being life time members of handyman club, I would like a refund for not receiving magazines and for the company forfeting their part of the ageement. j. callais