Hair Today Gone Tomorrow / I cannot reach them to schedule appointmentss and i paid ahead. i want my money back. are they out of business?

United States, Ohio, Parma Review updated:
Hair Today Gone Tomorrow
I cannot reach the company to schedule my future appointments. Are they out of business? I want my money back because i payed up front. I had lots of treatments there but they don't seem to work i just realized.

N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
1-877-NO HAIRS Have you already tried that number? Good luck!
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I live in Madison Wisconsin they close their office here. They told me I can get my money back but they haven't done it yet. When I call, no one seems to be responsible to do it. They say someone from "the reimbursment department" will call and they haven't. It has been 3 weeks now.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
I had paid for one treatment in advance. On my appointment day someone left a voicemail for me stating that my appointment had been canceled and gave me a number to contact but the voicemail was breaking up and I could not understand it. I tried to get on their website but it is no longer up and the usual number I called to contact someone is no longer working either. Does anyone have a way that I can contact them?
A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
same thing has happened to me. how do we reach them??!!
A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
This sucks. I have already paid off my credit card and I still have about 20 treatments left. Also, I met with Ideal Image (which does hair removal) and they said HTGT is out of business.
N  12th of Aug, 2009 by
I also have been unable to get thru via phone. I wish I had known about Ideal Image before. HTGT's laser sucks. I have seen very little progress with them. I just want my remaining money back.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I paid $1, 000 in advance

no phones, no website, office closed.

they are NOT BBB accredited.

Are we screwed?
N  14th of Aug, 2009 by
oh my gash, i went to my appointment and no one was there, left a message but no one call me back, i spent 2500 for one year unlimited
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by
I have been having the same problems. I can't seem to get answers? I lost lots of money. If I bought the packages on care credit will I get my money back? I live in Milwaukee and went to the Brookfield office.
A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Omg! I hate HTGT I just started and paid off my package. Any Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Patients from Wisconsin should know that Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers is offering us our treatment packages at touch up price which was wayyyyy cheaper. The staff is really great and the technology is better. I found out about them through ellasers.com!!! They have a great rating on the Better Business Bureau as well. Check them out.
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
Here is the cell phone number for the former owner of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. 1-708-308-8355 His name is Donald Tietz. His partners name is Kush. Or you can goto www.miradiance.com and call that new number and demand your money back. Miradiance is the new company that was created from the stolen money from HTGT clients. I wish you all good luck.
N  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I called the Attorney General’s office (Illinois) at (312) 814-3000. This has happened to me before with a gym membership I signed up for which never opened but took my money. Lisa Madigan took the case and we all did eventually get our money back. Please, Please, Please, if you live in Illinois call the number above. The women who answered told me the more people call with complaints, the quicker things will move because the Attorney General works mainly for the state and not individual people. She was also going to warn her supervisor that they would be getting more calls about HTGT. Please, if in Illinois call the # above. If you are in a different state, I’d advise you call your Attorney General’s office. With HTGT gone and no phones picking up... this may be the only way to get our money back.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
HTGT is indeed gone. I too paid in advance and was given the run around by HTGT when I tried to book an appointment. They closed their doors. You can call MiRadiance, as I did, but you will likely get the same explanation. The woman will take you name and number and say that someone WILL call you back later that day or the next. Well guess what? No one called. I filled a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also called the fraud and dispute department of the credit card HTGT charged - after explaining my situation to the credit card, the money HTGT took from me is back on my card - the credit card company told me they can pull the funds back from HTGT and if HTGT fights it, then they will go after them. ALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. My charge was made the beginning of June, it's the end of August and I got my money back. In addition, file a complaint with your state's better business bureau office.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I tried to call and re-schedule my appointment that is when I found out their number was not working. I finally found out through this website that they are closed. I too paid in advance $2, 100 for treatments and only had 2 at the office in Parma, OH. I just want my money back! I still have to try calling the office at miradiance.com. Will keep you posted. I already filed a complaint with the better business bureau today.
N  4th of Sep, 2009 by
The H2G2 website has a new number listed: 1-877-619-5591. I called this number and pressed option 2, where I spoke with a representative who told me that H2G2 is now closed. She referred me to American Laser Centers. She also stated that she did not know if H2G2 was going to be refunding clients who paid up front for packages.
N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
I'm from the Toledo area and I had an appointment this past Saturday morning at the Lambertville, Michigan office. I thought I was the first patient in for the day so I waited 15 minutes in the parking lot for someone to arrive, but no one did, and I eventually left. I tried to call the office, figuring it was just a honest mistake scheduling an appointment during Labor Day weekend, but I come to find out that the business closed up shop. I'm guessing this was done without warning to their staff, as I noticed through the window when I was sitting in the parking lot that morning, that the office was still furnished and left untouched.

I also am a victim of pre-paying for the treatment packages. I received the phone # that was provided to me (708-305-8115) by the answering service when I the contact info off the HTGT website. I tried calling that number but was unable to get through. From the sounds of it, this contact number won't get me far. My question is what action should I take besides filing a complaint with the BBB and the Michigan Attorney General's office?
N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
American Laser Centers Offer Free Treatment to Illinois Clients of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.
Individuals who are still owed treatments from company that closed are invited to American Laser Centers clinics.

View Rich Morgan's letter to Hair Today Gone Tomorrow clients:
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
i got dropped by htgt half way through so i will be calling the Attorney general until they get on this suckers tails
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
hi, everybody .i talked with the previous owner of HtGt and he said that the company that took over their offices will complete the treatments in northbrook and oakbrook ..the numbers are 708/308-9051 708/308-9056 his cell phone is 708-308-8115 so far they didn't return my call
N  14th of Oct, 2009 by
You are all being SCAMMED! You won't get your money back - there is none! Hello?? There is no money! The doors are closed! They went bankrupt! Don Tietz won't call you back - he's chicken! He cares about no one, as long as he has his money! The staff won't call you back - they don't want to get screamed at, they don't work for HTGT. Call your credit card company, call Care Credit, Call Lisa Madigan. Don't waste your time calling those numbers they gave you, they are all cell phones with Verizon. They'll just let them go to voice mail. But yes, American Laser will treat HTGT clients that have paid (funny all their clients went to HTGT saying ALC sucked and stole their money) - Round and round life goes ...