Hair Cuttery / poor service and professionalism
I will think twice before I go to this Hair Cuttery. This was a terrible experience and the customer service was pathetic. My daughter's style was not finished in a professional manner and the stylist did not make an attempt to fix things. Another stylist had to step in and redo part of the hair style because Natasha refused to fix the cornrows. Which, by the way were crooked and the rubber bands for one cornrow had parts of my daughter's hair from another intertwined with it. One would think for $72 (braids $25 (only the front was braided; long hair charge $10; ppt treatment $7.00; shampoo $14; & shp/design set $16 -this was a blow dry and only the back was curled) my daughter would have received a professional style that was complete. Hair Cuttery you really need to get your act together. I will tell everyone about my experience and post this complaint all over the world wide web!
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - potion 10
- Hair Cuttery - pricing
- Hair Cuttery - hair cut, style
- Hair Cuttery - walk-in vs. appointment
- Hair Cuttery - complaining about getting charged twice.