Hair Club For Menthis is a scam. buyer beware..

Do you have 290 dollars a month to spend on your hair? I was thrilled after I got my first hairpiece from HCM. All was good for about six weeks. Then they presented me with their"affordable packages." If I wanted to keep this look I would need a new wig every 10 weeks. My Stylist, her name is Melanie, of Oak Brook, Illinois, was very sweet and nice to me UNTIL I started to question things. I called her on the phone and expressed my surprise as to what this was REALLY going to cost me. She became like a different person. Suddenly very short and to the point. Acted "surprised" that I didn't know the true costs. After doing a bit of research, I discovered that you can do all of this yourself at a fraction of the cost. You can get the hair for about 200 dollars. You don;t need the stupid glue. Use the tape product. If you take it off at night it will last many months longer. Almost any hair cutting place has someone who will place it on your head and style it for no more than about thirty bucks. Stay away from Hair Club for Men. They are snake oil salesman.

Da