h p gas / There is no proper distrution of Gas cylinder and not proper reponse

1 Ireland Review updated:

I m consumer of HG gas No. 620275, and distributor is " MANOJ GAS AGENCY, Krishnakant Couck, Jalkot Road, UDGIR 413517 Dist Latur (Maharasthra State)" Distributor No. is 960650.

As above he should supply the refill at home divery for every one and every month as per booking, even after booking he has not refilled, my last cylinder refilled was on 21/08/2008. and comitted for next refill on 10/09/2008. 1. Due to lac addministrtion he is not able manage home delivery and supplying anywere which is not legal without mainting any system and supplying on his own near and dear frist remaing other with out confirming the waiting list 2. Even i have visited to his godown from were he refills, every day he comits me tomarow, but till date today he not able to supply. 3. This problem is not only for me but for every one in city for refill. 4. I request if he supply the refill with proper and system it would be better for him also and other.

More h p gas Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Apr, 2011

hai,
    i am cosumer of hp gas no501146, distributor by judge gas agency, sultanpur lodhi, kpt[punjab] & their phone.no is 01828-222138.the agency will not provide us cylinders at required rate & time.they are very irresponsible. Instead of home delivery they provide the cylinders to godown. you should told us that How we solve this critical problem?please help us to solve
    to solve this prblem.If we go to the agency then we wait for the cylinders for 7-8 days.we booked a cylinder on 18-04-11, the delivery date they told us is 03-05-11, even after that date we get the cylinder after 7-8 days . this is not only my problem but the whole city is suffered from this problem.so, please solve this problem & help us.