Menu
CB Gwinnett County Jail

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Gwinnett County Jail

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Gwinnett County Jail. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Gwinnett County Jail.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Gwinnett County Jail's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Gwinnett County Jail, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Gwinnett County Jail. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

A
6:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Inmates are being kept on a 24 hour lock down for days at a time. My loved one has complained to being locked in a room for 24 hours for 5 days. He has been unable to communicate to family and loved ones and unable to speak to any outside family. I have paid for video call sessions that he did not attend but when I call the jail they explain his visitation...

V
11:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a loved one who is locked up in Gwinnett county jail & he informed me that you guys keep having excessive lock downs idk why y’all keep doing that knowing jail is an awful place do you evil people have any care for humans at all. After all he is important & he is a human. We all make mistakes just because somebody is in jail doesn’t mean they deserve...

S
8:15 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am 7 months pregnant with my second child. My firstborn is 13 months old and since living in Georgia (a little over a year now) I have been constantly harrassed and attacked (with many video evidence) by an older woman who is severely mentally ill. She was evicted in the past after months of terrorizing me and my family... she comes back and the police...

C
12:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is long but I need help and I am grasping at straws at this point. I have reached out to the sheriff, the head of medical at Gwinnett County Jail, the Gwinnett County Police Department, the major of Mental Health at the Jail, the lead Physician at the jail, the Warden for the state correction system, my husbands court appointed attorney…and the only...

F
7:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The cops were very mean in Norcross. After I got verbally attacked by a group of cops I was put in handcuffs, while they continued to treat me terribly and searched my van accusing me of illegal drugs, which I did not have. All I had was my prescription medications from my doctor. They did the breathalyzer test on me and checked my water and I had ZERO...

Read full review of Gwinnett County Jail and 1 comment
R
1:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to file a complaint according to a family member who is currently in the Gwinnett County Jail womens facility. There need to be a investigtion at this facility, I've heard complaints of the inmates being beat up and tazed, kick and hit and treated as they shouldn't be. They are served old food that is messing up their stomachs and having them...

Read full review of Gwinnett County Jail and 8 comments
Z
8:35 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Gwinnett County Detention Center discriminate against the trans gender inmate at their jail they first segregate them in seperate quarters of the jail and then the inmates do not receive the same privileges as other inmates in the jail they are treated with disdain and disrespect everyday by officers and commanders

Read full review of Gwinnett County Jail and 5 comments
Q
11:03 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

media. It was only until his false arrest December 18, 2010 and detainment in Gwinnett County jail through Christmas Gibson got mad. Then, look out. Norcross Police Department falsely charged this disabled US Marine with False Repot of a Crime. Originally included a felony forgery charge included in the warrant. The sentence carried one year in jail and...

Read full review of Gwinnett County Jail and 21 comments