Guardian Warranty — Failure to cover
On 2 separate occasions, Gaurdian has failed to cover repairs for items listed in the policy. This has resulted in over $4k in out of pocket expenses for me. They do everything they can to keep from paying for a warranty coverage.
Both repairs were done at the Mercedes repair shop recommended by them & on both occasions they failed to pay for the coverage. (electronic ignition module & valve body for the transmission).
Even better, when I requested the $2k refund for the policy I paid for, the claims manager told me, they don't give refunds.
This company is fraudulent!!! They take your money for extended warranty coverage, then never cover anything.
Dealers & customers beware, if you see GWC as thre extended warranty company, RUN!!!
More Guardian Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- GWC Warranty - Fraud contract term, breach of contract 
- Guardian Warranty - Guardian Auto Warranty, worst ever 
- Guardian Warranty Corporation - Scam 
- GWC Warranty - DO NOT HONOR AGREEMENT
- Guardian Warranty Corporation - Fake warranty
- GWC Warranty - vehicle service contract
- GWC Warranty Corporation - They didn't want to repair the car and use warranty