Guaranteed Consumer Funding / Rip-offs

1 8200 Greensboro Dr. STE 900McLean, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-747-4119

I also got taken in by this company promising a computer if you make your bi-weekly payments. After 8 months of faithful payments and many phone calls and many promised delivery dates I finally got a so called upgraded lap top that is worth about 500.00 and I have paid into them for over a thousand dollars. And I still am supposed to make payments for the next 4 months. No way, I stopped payments with my bank today and I am sure I will be a in disput with them for a long time. But they aren't getting any more of my money. I made a comment once about checking with the BBB and they claimed I threatened them. If they were a realible company they would welcome you checking them out. I am stuck with a inferior computer for the money I paid out for and they still haen't reported my faithful payments to the credit bureau like they say they will in the start of your transaction. I hope to help anyone out there from making the same mistake I made.

Ka

Comments

• Na
      28th of Apr, 2009

hi my name is natalie
    i was told after 1373 that i got in an arguement with a rep, and my computer was not going to be sent out they have a o tolerance policy .thay said they recorded this i then said i would like to here it because it was a lie .i only told the lady that i talked to the bbb and consumer affairs no threats were made . after the fact idid tell tham i was going to get a lawyer and call all the news medias in there area.which i have done we all need to call so they can not do this again .
    bbb202-393-8000
    cbs202-895-5999
    abc703-236-9552
    fox202-244-5151 so give these guys a call. maybe if enough people call they will have to fold up shop. i am not going to stop until
    un til they are out of buissness.

• Na
      28th of Apr, 2009

if any one inthe mclean virginai area has been burned by this company call cbs news they want to talk to you 202)895-5999