GT EXPRESS 101 / Signing me up for another membership

1 United States

I ordered the GT Express after watching the add on TV. My family and I have actually enjoy the product and have seen no problems with the machine. I checked my credit card statement when I got it recently and noticed there were 2 charges on it I did not approve. I called the company that charged my credit card to find out they got my information from when I ordered the GT Express over the phone. The GT Express operator offered me some programs to enroll in. I declined all of them and told him to only send me the GT Express machines that I want and nothing more.

After a very long phone call with a Passport to fun agent (the company GT Express gave my information to) and then her supervisor and then asking the supervisor for his supervisor, I was able to get both charges taken off my credit card. They were not willing to refund all of the charges.

I have called GT Express to express my concerns and even emailed the company, and have not received any responce as of yet. I wish the service was better than it is because i have been asked where I got it and now I won't tell anybody, or have them go to QVC or another outlet they trust. Does GT Express know the meaning of word of mouth????

De