Greenway Van Lines / HONEST COMPANY

1 3407 GRIFFIN ROADDania, FL, United States Review updated:

I have recently contacted Greenway Van Lines for a move from Arizona to New York and they where excellent this company has provide me with top service, I read on these boards regarding Greenway Van Lines and most of the issue is due to the customer not reading the entire contract or disputing for items they had extra. I had extra items to, and I was expected to pay for the extra items of course Greenway Van Lines locked their rate the way they said they would. Bottom Line Greenway Van Lines is a very honest company and I will recommend to everyone, After reading some of these thread I notice that these customer are just complaining because they had extra items and is trying to pull a fast one on greenway van lines if any one is scamming is these customer complaining on the complaint board trying to get something for nothing. For those complaint and trying to scam greenway you should be a sham of your sel[censored] AGREENWAY VAN LINES IS THE BEST COMPANY AND I WILL USE THEM AGAIN AND I WILL RECOMMAND TO EVERYONE. THANK YOU GREENWAY VAN LINES FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!

More Greenway Van Lines Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of Oct, 2009

liar...there not even rated by the BBB!...idiots

• Gr
      30th of Nov, 2009

Couldn't disagree more with this comment.
    Must be an insider trying to post something good amongst all the complaints.
    Greenway Van lines scams it's customers and doesn't deliver what they promise.
    Once they have your things... good luck!
    Stay away from this company; there are many reputable moving companies.

• Fr
      18th of Jun, 2010

This person is obviously delusional or an employee of Greenway or both! I can tell you that only one of my complaints has to do with the fact that my estimate almost tripled. I did not have any extra items, unless it was in the case of clothing. That estimate might have been a little off but for the extra 8, 000 I would have left my clothing behind and purchased four new wardrobes for my family.

This company goes beyond being rude...They are rude, deceitful and completely corrupt. Almost everything that came out of the dispatcher, Dave's mouth, was a lie from the first word he uttered. A two day move should never take two weeks, there is absolutely no reason for something like this to occur.