GreenPoint Mortgage / Poor Business Practices

United States Review updated:
Terrible customer service...unwilling to faithfully negotiate will clients...hopefully they are out of business soon and their employees are treated as they have treated their customers. I feel sorry for anyone who has a mortage with this pathetic excuse for a company...Greenpoint is finished and so are their inhumane employees...good bye greenpoint mortgage you deserve everything you get
Ed

Comments

Wi
  3rd of Oct, 2007
Greenpoint has imposed tax impounds and have over stated the amounts due to cover the taxes. The amounts being imposed are 4 times the amount of the ANNUAL tax bill.
Ho
  9th of Nov, 2008
Agree 300% they are worthless loan sharks who send US jobs to India and beat up customers like me who had the integrity ask their help with an affordable refi or laon modificaition for the purpose of avioiding daulot and foreclosue 13+ months ago!
Ja
  7th of Aug, 2009
I really need help. I had a GreenPoint Home Equity Loan that was paid off by Wachovia Bank on 9/26/07. GreenPoint never properly discharged the loan, now I can't get clear title on my property. I have mailed copius papers to Countrywide Bank containing all documents regarding this GreenPoint mortgage. The woman working on my file will not return any of my phone calls, or contact me in any way regarding this paid in full mortgate. Where can I do to get this mess cleared up?

Janet
Su
  3rd of Dec, 2009
I am having the SAME problem right now. Did you ever get to the bottom of it? If so...what do you recommend? I really apprecaite any help uyou can offer.
I cannot get the title for my property although the loan hasbenn paid off since Greenpoint went out of business.

Suzy