Green Tea Purity Colon Cleanse Elite — Preach of Terms & Conditions
I live in Dubai and few weeks ago I've placed an order for both Green Tea Purity and Colon Cleanse elite products. As per their terms and conditions, you should receive the product and try it within 15 days free trail (that was not true, after 14 days they billed my credit card the product full amount 80 $ each) and in case you don't want to receive any further products, you should return the empty container so they would not bill your credit crard in the future.
Well, I received the products after 24 days of placing the order, and even though I wrote to them 100 times explaining that they should not bill my credit card until I recieve the products and try it first, they went ahead and billed my credit card anyway again 80 $ Each.
Not only that, but they shipped the products via the worst and cheapest mail service, despite the fact that I paid 30 $ shipping fee for each product. It took me long time to get to the mail office and the containers was in a very bad shape (squeezed).
This is a scam, I had to block my credit card and replace it immediatly. These companies do not have any ethical responsibility.
No one learn for free, my advice is to stay away from these online scams !! It did cost me a lot to know that.
More Green Tea Purity Colon Cleanse Elite Complaints & Reviews
- Green Tea Purity - Unauthorized Debiting of account 
- Purity Products - Scam artists 
- Green Tea Purity - Scam 
- Purity Products - A Medicine Show - SCAM 
- Green Tea Purity - Robbed 
- My Free Green Tea Purity - MY FREE GREEN TEA (NOT) 
- Purity Products - Illegal use of credit card 
- Purity Products - Unauthorized Charges 
- Purity Products - Sent and charged for unauthorized merchandise
- Purity Products - continues to pull money from my bank account