Green Mountain Energy Companyfinal notice

I have been with Green Mountain for ten years and at my current location for over three years. I have never experienced a problem like this before, but am extremely frustrated with the current issue. In May, 2018, it appears my service was inadvertently enrolled with another retail electricity provider. I did not authorize a change in my electric service. Green Mountain was unable to provide adequate information about whom may have authorized the change nor to what company I was to be enrolled. See letters attached. The problem has not yet been corrected. Each and every month I receive a "Final Notice" which indicates to me that my service will be disconnected.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Houston, TX Each and every month it has been necessary that I revisit the same issue over and over again with Green Mountain. I have been told repeatedly that the problem has been resolved, but it has not been. My mailing address and correct service address is 3904 Highway 183N in Early, Texas 76802...but the service address on these "Final Notices" reflect 3905 Highway 183 N in Brownwood, Texas 76802. I would like this issue corrected once and for all, and I would appreciate a full explanation on how and why this problem occurred and continues to be unresolved in spite of my time and aggravation. No one at Green Mountain seems to be able to resolve the matter. No one at Green Mountain seems to be interested in retaining me as a customer!! Sherry Manley, Account #[protected]-1, Issue ID #[protected]

Green Mountain Energy Company