Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, OH / Unauthorized credit charges
My travel rewards agent made the reservations for a 2-night stay at this hotel. since I am being rewarded for the stay, I was told by my travel reward agent that I will not pay for the stay with the understanding that I will pay for any incidentals.
I was booked for August 27 and 29, 2009. This hotel charged $172.78 to my visa without my knowledge and authorization. The travel rewards agent made the booking in my name and they committed to pay for it.
So why this hotel charged my credit card with out my authorization is beyond me.
More Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, OH Complaints & Reviews
- Great Wolf Lodge - Bad customer service 
- The Great Wolf Lodge KCKS - Black male employees smoking weed on job 
- Great Wolf Lodge KCKS - Bed bugs, flea infestation, filthy
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, KS - Sexual harassment
- Great Wolf Lodge - gitchigoomie grill gwl sandusky
- Great Wolf Lodge - an employee
- Great Wolf Lodge - inappropriate behavior while on rides and uncomfortable pull out bed.
- Great Wolf Lodge - patio of my stay
- Great Wolf Lodge - son injury @ waterpark & no one has contacted me
- Great Wolf Lodge - line jumping at mason, oh waterpark