Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, OH — unauthorized credit charges
My travel rewards agent made the reservations for a 2-night stay at this hotel. since I am being rewarded for the stay, I was told by my travel reward agent that I will not pay for the stay with the understanding that I will pay for any incidentals.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sandusky, OHI was booked for August 27 and 29, 2009. This hotel charged $172.78 to my visa without my knowledge and authorization. The travel rewards agent made the booking in my name and they committed to pay for it.
So why this hotel charged my credit card with out my authorization is beyond me.
More Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, OH Complaints & Reviews
- Great Wolf Lodge - bad customer service 
- Great Wolf Lodge KCKS - bed bugs, flea infestation, filthy
- The Great Wolf Lodge KCKS - black male employees smoking weed on job 
- Great Wolf Lodge - employment/maltreatment/
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, KS - sexual harassment 
- [Resolved] Great Wolf Lodge - patio of my stay
- Great Wolf Lodge - non payment of wages
- Great Wolf lodge Employee - customer service
- Great Wolf Lodge - bedbugs
- Great Wolf Lodge - room cleaning/ cleanliness