great vacations now / SCAM/RIPPOFF

1 Canada Review updated:

DON"T FALL FOR IT. This company offers great deals with great options, hidden costs and fees add up and is not worth it. This company is run by a bnunch of kids scamming people for a living and is not true. If you do take this package enjoy spending more time arguing feex, taxes and hidden costs.

"IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS"

Ch

Comments

• Je
      20th of Apr, 2010

I have just been Scammed!! Don't buy through them, go directly to a resort. I booked back in Feb 2010 and they told me everything was set. Now following up they didn't put me in the resort, but a cheap A*S hotel and told me they told me I was put there because I was a single young mother with 3 children. After calling the resort myself they were in shock and they told me they have never received a request, but it’s too late as they were book. The company told me today that they tired to transfer me to another place, but can’t because everyone is sold out! I called Bahama Bay & Spa Directly and was able to book with no problems for cheaper price. Today they are telling me they will not give back my money and I even purchased an upgraded package. This deal might be good for someone if you're looking to stay in a cheap hotel, but don't expect a resort. I'm planning on going after them to get back my money and make an official complaint. Let me know if anyone would like to join me as I lost over $300 and for what?!?! (Call me 240-446-1780). Please, please before you book with this company--Do Your Research!! It may work out, but most likely NOT. Why would you want to take the chance, personally from now on I’m going to book through a company with good standings and do research before hand. If you have money to throw away, then go ahead and take your chances. It’s a huge gamble as you may lose a lot of money as I have. OMG I just wish I would have read reviews on them prior to today! THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!!!

• Br
      15th of Nov, 2010

I have to agree with everyone who has complained about GREAT VACATIONS NOW. I live in the UK and was taken in by this cheap-cheap offer, even though I spent nearly 2 hours talking to several people on the phone. Examples You are told the accomadation can be for 4 adults. They give you a room with 2 beds!. They include a car- 2door micro, barely enough room for 4 people never mind the luggage. $148 to upgrde to a medium car!!. They offer a cruise to Bahamas - It costs mega dollars if you wish to get off the boat and stay ashore, and like the man said... No way can you get a refund for anything. Here's the good part. If you want to cancel out totally with no refund... They try and charge you a cancallation fee on top of everything. You people who work for these gangsters should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Tr
      24th of Apr, 2014

I have been scammed on Wednesday night 22/04 to pay £99 pounds to extend my purchase from years ago which I have not been in a position to use. Despite me saying I could not afford to upgrade my Cancoon part to all inclusive for an additional £799 buy on get one free the continued to pressurise me, eventually I lost my temper after being bombarded he finally agreed to upgrade for free.
    I have received my confirmation email but when I have tried to log onto their site there is nothing there.
    I'm going to ask my credit card provider to cancel this transaction as I am sure it is money for false advertising.