Great American Reader / Viking Magazine / FRAUD
this company is FRAUDULENT!!!
they say i have agreed to things i have never even mentioned. they called me to offer me a 3 month subscription for several magazine, they said all i had to pay was 39.90 in total. then they charged my card each month for 39.90 for one year. i tried to cancel several times and they said it was not possible. last week, their billing dept called me to tell me this was my last payment. i agreed and was so happy to hear that. today they called me and told me that i still had 3 years of receiving magazines. i said no, because i didnt agree to that and i didnt want my card charged. i told them i had moved also so i didnt need anyhting anymore. they threatened me telling me i needed to give them my new address if not they would issue the renewal and charge me. i immediately called my bank to cancel my card. i tried calling them back at their number [protected], and it seemed the number was non existent. they have been calling me the past 2-3- months from this number all day, every day and i did not pick up until today thinking they would just confirm my last payment. i filed a complaint with BBB, cancelled my card, and thinking of filing a police report. i am scared as i do not want to be sent to collections ofr something i did not agree to.
More Great American Reader / Viking Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Magazine - They won't let me cancel! 
- Viking Magazine Service - Magazines never received! 
- Viking Magazine Service - cancellation Policy 
- Viking Magazine - I didnt think it was a scam
- Viking Magazine - Scammed 
- Viking Magazine Service - all
- Viking Magazine Service - all magazines
- Viking Magazine Service - magazines
- Viking Magazine Service - unauthorized credit card charges
- Viking Magazine Service - harassing phone calls, service, delivery