GRC Vita Power Pro / Money withdrawals after cancellation!

I have canceled this product several times and they continue to withdraw from checking account. I was told when I called to cancel the product they would not longer send the product or withdraw funds. I am still receiving the product and they continue to withdraw from my account.

A  27th of Mar, 2007 by
I also have been receiving these pills for the past four months. About 3 years ago, I willingly subscribed to vita power and got the vitamins. After about 4 months I canceled and I never got another box again. Until four months ago. I don't have the phone number to call and cancel. Can anyone tell me what it is? The box comes in the mail with no receipt or billing paperwork--weird--and no other info to stop the shipments. I too would like the boxes and the charges to stop.
A  17th of Apr, 2007 by
The same thing has happened to me. They have charged my VISA card four time, I have called them and nothing has happened. I believe what they are doing is they want to do an IPO (initial public offering) of their company so they are inflating illegally their sales figures for a higher sales price. This is not new, scam like this have been around for a long time. If anybody knows how to pass this information to the right people to the SEC (securities and exchange commission) it would be great. I wonder if Daisy Fuentes is on this, since she was the one selling her product.
A  29th of May, 2007 by
I have recently ordered the vita pro pills and i just discontinued my order not to be sent to me since it doesn't not work for my face. I noticed that they have been charging me for the box of pills that i have canceled, and now my account is overdrawn. I called and complained and they have yet to correct their problems.

A  24th of Jun, 2007 by
These people do not cancel you as promised, the charges keep coming, do not give them a debit or a credit card number
A  9th of Jul, 2007 by
They are the biggest pain in the butt. No paper work at all have tried to cancel 3 times now i have my credit card company stopping the authorization for this company all together.
A  12th of Feb, 2008 by
I too have cancelled with this company several times and kept getting vitamins and withdrawals from my account. Hated most of all is the partial phone number listed on my statements. Had to cancel with my bank to get them to stop
A  16th of Jun, 2008 by
Same problems! I cancelled order. They kept sending. Phone is not reachable. I cancelled Visa card.
VitaPower Billin Departament wrote : "avoid farther actions by mailing money"...
"If we do not hear from you...your accountwill be reviewed for additional collection activity"
I am almost 60 and do not need pimple vitamins or their collection activity.