GRC Vita Power Pro / Unauthorized debit from my account

Back in May I watched a commercial with Leeza Gibbons on a new mineral make-up that i wanted to try for $29.00 (Sheer Cover). Well when I ordered it over the phone I understood it to be ONE months worth so I could try it. Then the product arrived and I was debited $109.00 cents on my debit Visa . I called and they said it was 3 months worth which was NOT told in the advertisement. I decided to keep it as my daughter liked it but told them do not send me any more unless I directly order it and know what the TRUE price is. then all of a sudden I receive these vitamins in the mail called "endless youth" which I thought came with the make-up package as they did offer some extras with the order at no more cost. Then 6/21 a debit of $63.89 was out of my account by GRC Vita Power Pro. I called the 1-800 # and got no where... I want this CAN CELLED NOW AND THEY DID NOT TELL ME HOW???

A  30th of Jul, 2008 by
This GRC Vita Power keeps debiting my account for $33.94. It first did this many months back. Now, the end of each month, they keep taking money out of my account. I don't even ever recieve a product from them so this is just a charge for nothing!! I believe this was some sort of vitamin that I recieved as a free trial ONCE but now it is non-stop charges every month with no product. I do not want these charges or products. This debit is for what? I can't believe that they are stealing my money like this. It makes me want to close my account I am so frusterated with them! they do not help when you call the 1-800 number. What do I do to stop this. I would even like to be refunded if possible for all the money they have taken with no products. PLEASE HELP ME!

Best Regards,

Justin Garrison
N  8th of Mar, 2009 by
We belong in the same group. I was watching this paid commercial by Guthy Renker on tv, " Sheer Cover". Well, I was interested with the products, so I called the number which was given on tv, and I talked with this representative explaining me about the details of the product and so as the billing. She told me, that it was just 19.95 something the intro/trial kit, but she suggested that it would be better if I would just take the 3 months supply rather for 39.99. So, I really did and gave my account number, and also paid much for the shipping coz I was dying to have the product already. But what happened was they charged me with 108.85 for that every month. I even waited for almost 3 weeks. I even called them many times, because it wasn't right, that we paid much for a fast delivery, but in fact they didn't do actions. The orders of the customers were just piling up. I don't know for some reason, but they kept telling me, that my order was still not in their system, they couldn't find it. HUH?

What an answer huh?

The product is ain't good enough and it's really not worthy it of 108.95 every month. I really lost my respect to that company. Well, now I am still waiting if they will take out another 108.95 from my account. Since, I canceled my order few months ago, but they said they would just hold it for me, whatever. We will see . . . . . .

So guys beware of the dogs with rabies, they might bite you and make you insane!!!LOL...