Grays Outdoor Services / the ###s that keep writing about me and my company grays outdoor ali and tom

1 Livonia, MI, United States Review updated:

to the ###s that keep writiing about me and my company grays outdoor tom first of all you didnt do you job u showed up in a escort to remove a tree for three hundred dollars that you begged me for the job and cost me 600.00 cause u could not complete it so after your forth day there i hired another company to finish what he started he had no idea what to do sorry tom tomczah you would been paid if u finished the project you begged for as for ali that has wrote so much bad stuff and 6 complanits he want a 2000 job for pretty much free we bought his material and we were rained out he wanted his money i said either take your materials or let us do job the next day then they started all this lies and calling and starting troulbe for nothing sorry guys i run a good bussiness and very good quailty for or customers just cant please you to thank tom gray

More Grays Outdoor Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      31st of Aug, 2009

To all who read this: Thomas gey is a deadbeat. He will rip you off and take your money. He is not to be trusted, NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS. Ask any of the people who wrote complaints. Do not hire him. Stop with the lies Tom, your a deadbeat, and a theif. People beware of greys outdoor services, and Thomas Grey. He is a con man!

• Os
      2nd of Sep, 2009

If you run such a good business and are so reputible, you should pay your debts and not steal from people. Writing bad checks is a felony. If you are such a good person you should resolve these complaints.

• Pe
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Thoamas Gray is pretty much a choirboy

29th of Jul, 2010

Thomas Grey, your being watched. your day is coming!!!

19th of Apr, 2012

Tom Gray is a crook! He doesn't do what he's been paid to do and hides that fact. I hired him to remove a tree and a stump. His equipment broke, and rather than set up a future date to grind out my stump, the S-O-B decided to hide the stump with wood chips, take my money, and hang up when I called him to tell him that I found out what he'd done. The last laugh's on him. I can prove that he took cash for the job and didn't declare it to the IRS. He won't be able to B-S them so easily. You're an A-hole, Tom. You lost a $2, 400 job I'd referred you for (before I'd found out what an unethical ### you are!). And next, the IRS is going to be knocking on your door. It'll be a pleasure watching you lose everything!!

19th of Apr, 2012

Tom Gray is a crook! He does nott do what he has been paid to do and hides that fact. I hired him to remove a tree and a stump. His equipment broke, and rather than set up a future date to grind out my stump, the S-O-B decided to hide the stump with wood chips, take my money, and hang up when I called him to tell him that I found out what he had done. The last laugh is on him. I can prove that he took cash for the job and did not declare it to the IRS. He will not;t be able to B-S them so easily. You are an A-hole, Tom. You lost a $2, 400 job I had referred you for (before I had found out what an unethical ### you are!). And next, the IRS is going to be knocking on your door. It will be a pleasure watching you lose everything!!

19th of Apr, 2012

I also was cheated by Tom Gray and Gray's Outdoor Services! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOU BLIND, if they get the chance. Here are photos of the stump they left behind . . . the one they said they had ground out.

19th of Apr, 2012

Another photo of Gray's shoddy work . . .

19th of Apr, 2012

Tom Gray . . . you are a COWARD!! You don't even have the courage to talk to me on the phone when I call. Like the chicken-### you are, you hang up and run away with your tail between your legs. Your dad must be awfully ashamed for having raised such an unethical, lying coward. And the really sad part (for you) is that you can't win this fight. The longer you resist, the more expensive it is going to be for you. But I guess you're too STUPID to understand that . . . . . . ###!!

19th of Apr, 2012

Thomas Gray, What a ###. Your day is coming!

• Th
      15th of Sep, 2013

to bruce u are a drunk lying person we came out and finish your stump even after u called me druck at 11 at night I sure did hang up but we finished the job tom from tnt tree and stump did stump wrong not us ### get your facts strait and cause I didn't give u more money back u paying 1600 stupied not 2400 u cannot afford that so we helped remember oh u forgot to mention that we thank u for the business job was done correct and keep your personal comments to yourself