Granite Transformations Complaints & Reviews

Granite TransformationsWork left unfinished

We had this excellent product installed on three countertops. We love the product. The problem is with the service. The countertop edges were not finished when installed. We called the company and was told they would finish the job. BUT when the serviceman entered the house we were told it was going to cost $50.00 to sand the edges. I said never mind I could sand them myself. I was then informed that I owed the money if he did the job or not. Once he entered the door the $50.00 would apply. We were not told this when we called as we believed the lifetime warranty would apply. So beware, they will not honor their lifetime warranty!

Granite TransformationsCompany

Product degrades as time passes and customer service is non-existent. They are unbelievably rude and won't even try to address any issues with their product. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY go with the real thing or even laminate.

Joshjore Jan 15, 2011

There are sites that you can buy the real thing http://www.innovatestones.com. i hope this site will help you.

• 56
    5678mendoza Aug 27, 2011

Make sure to file your complaint with Labor & Industries or BBB, so anyone checking on the contractor BEFOREHAND will see the official complaint.

• Br
    BrianN Feb 23, 2012

Chloe Unsan, My name is Brian and I own the Granite Transformations locations in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. I have owned and operated these franchises since Spring of 2004. I am proud that we have thousands of satisfied customers and projects which have simply transformed a customers kitchen/bath from ordinary to extra-ordinary. The great thing about our product is that it is backed by a warranty. I monitor all emails and or customer questions regarding installed products and do not recall any issues regarding the degradation of our TREND Stone and or TREND Glass product. I have searched our entire customer base and can not match your last name to a Granite Transformations customer. I am disappointed that this comment was posted over a year ago. I would like to take care of your concerns immediately. My cell phone is 402-578-8160 and my personal email address is [email protected] Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

• Do
    doreen lockamy Jun 22, 2013

sink pulled out after installing countertop

Granite TransformationsFailure to pay after installation

Macadams Forbes contracted us to do a granite countertop installation for their customer during a remodel. Macadams Forbes refused to pay final invoice after completion of the installation. Customer reported Mr. Weaster, contractor, disappeared, or was arrested leaving many sub-contractors unpaid. Customer claimed over $46, 000 paid to contractor. Law suit was pending June of 2008. Contractor owes this company $2400.00.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices