Granthelp.com / 1.87 PLUS 79.99 UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM BANK ACCOUNT

ON AUGUST 30TH 2009 THERE WAS 1.87 TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. I CALLED AND CANCELED THIS SERVICE SINCE I AM ON SS AND CANNOT AFFORD THIS. HOWEVER TODAY SEPT 12 THEY TOOK 79.95 OUT OF MY BANK UN AUTHORIZED LEAVING ME WITH ONLY ABOUT 100 DOLLARS FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH UNTIL THE 2ND WEEK IN OCT TO LIVE ON. I DEMAND THAT THIS MONEY BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY... MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected] AND MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]
Thanks, Sandra Wilhide

More Granthelp.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    Granthelp.com - unathorized withdraw
    Grant Writing Express

I was charged $3.95 for shipping and handling on a CD, and was charged $74.95 that was not authorize or
    explained as part of the deal. I have received no product and I will have to cancell my credit card to make sure
    they do not do this again. What else can I do.

• Th
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Granthelp.com - no product and unauthorized charges
    granthelp
    Cameron
    North Carolina
    granthelp.com

I was billed $3.95 for CD that I never received, then 10 days later was charged another $74. Never saw anything stating that the second charge would be made. I've tried calling and seem to get directory assistance at 888-662-8762. I will continue to try and call this number for a refund of money they stole from me.

• Tw
      24th of Mar, 2009

I DIDNOT APPROVE OF THIS TRANSACTION THAT HAS BEEN MADE ON MY ACCOUNT $49.95 ON THIS DATE 03/21/09 I'M REALLY REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THIS I DIDN'T REQUEST ANYTHING FROM YOU I DON'T WANT IT DON'T NEED IT SO PLEASE CREDITED MY ACCOUNT THAT $49.95 BACK ON MY ACCOUNT
    I DID NOT ORDER NOTHING FROM YOU GUYS.!!!

• Tw
      24th of Mar, 2009

I DID NOT ORDER NOTHING I WANT MY MONEY BACK

27th of Apr, 2009

I didn't approved the $49.95 out of my account, because doing that has over draw my account of $49.95 so in other words I have a negative balance, so I want you to put the money back in my account.I didn't give you the O.K. to take the money out of my very low account.So I want to credited it back to my account so I can have at least .22 cents left in my account.I am very unhappy with and I am disputing this with my bank I didn't agree with anything. Plus my computer is dowm for a good while so I to go to the libaray tom use the computer.On 4/25/09.So credited back to my account now .

• Br
      30th of Jun, 2009

I was charged 3.95 for a cd i did not recived and 49.95 was withdrawn from my account wihout my approval.Please put the money back in to my account

• Mi
      1st of Jul, 2009

I WAS CHARGER 49.99TWICE AND DIDNT ORDER NOTHING I WHAT MY MONEY STAY OUT MY ACCOUNT DIDNT GIVE YOULL THE RIGHTS TO GO N MY MONEY DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT IT NEEDS TO STOP PUT MY MONEY BACK NOW..NOW...NOW...

• La
      16th of Aug, 2009

I was charged $3.95 for a CD which I did not receive and I was charged $79.95 which I did not approve. Now my account is overdrawn and please put the money back into the account.

• Do
      4th of Oct, 2009

I also had the A$l.87 taken out of my account tha since they have with drawn the $79.95 from my accunt in sept and oct. I want them to stop with drawing this from my accunt. WHere didyou call to get them to stop.

Dorothy Vance
    [email protected]

• Do
      4th of Oct, 2009

I think theyshould post their Phone number so it is easy to call and cancel when you want to.

• Mi
      10th of Nov, 2009
    Granthelp.com - unauthorize use of funds
    GrantHelp.com
    Missouri

GrantHelp.com took $59.95 from my visa account this day, November 10, 2009. I am the sole authority of my account, and I did not authorize GrantHelp.com to access my accounts. I will be satisfied when GrantHelp.com returns the money it took.

• Tm
      17th of Dec, 2009

I too was charged 59.95 without my authorization or approval, then I received a phone call from a person of Pakistanian persuasion saying they had my card number, but they wanted me to recite my card number back to them for verification from granthelp.com How are these people not tracked down by the better business bureau or the police with all of the complaints about these fraudulent charges being made?

• In
      4th of Jan, 2010

same happened to me guy called and i told him i didnt want it thought he cancelled but they are trying to take 60 dollars out of my acct

• Ol
      26th of Jan, 2010

report them to the proper authorities! www.ftc.gov