Grant Funding Search / Look out - it's a fraud!

Grant Funding Search
Phone: 1-888-210-2544
Watch out! Grant Funding Search and My GrantSite / Grant Master CD supposed 'free' CD offer (you just pay shipping) is a scam! Initially they take your couple of dollars (for shipping the CD) and never send you any CD. Then, to top it all off, if you don't cancel within 7 days, they take another$40 - $70 from your account! By the time you call their phone 'customer service', it's too late. You've been had. The terms are NOT disclosed anywhere when you click to submit. When you call, they'll direct you to another website (.net site that lists the terms) instead of the (.com site that doesn't list any terms) you signed up on and pull the old switch-a-roo! It's fraud I tell you. I got stuck by 3 different similar outfits, so never again.

Maybe my expensive & painful learning experience will help you - BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE of these 'free grant searches & free money cd's'!

You can protect yourself by doing a google search on the company BEFORE you sign up (now he tells me that!). So sorry I believed them. The above businesses are deceptive, fraudulent, un-ethical and are practicing cutthroat on innocent consumers.

A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Lots of news articles on these grant scams published this week:
"At a press conference this week, a representative from the Federal Trade Commission admonished online media companies to "monitor their sites for scam ads and get rid of them."

People can report grant scams to the FTC here:

Also complain to the ad network that runs ads for this dodgy company:

358 South 700 East, Suite B147
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

800.689.1260 or Ralph Ruckman 620 964 2487
Heres proof that they run these ads: http://www.convert2media.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0
D  27th of Mar, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this program. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 888.210.2544. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. You may also cancel by emailing michellegfsearch@gmail.com. Thank You.
A  26th of Apr, 2009 by
great customer service gives a gmail account to handle complaints lol

what a scam
N  14th of May, 2009 by

Gran Funding Search - Unauthorized Credit Charge
Grant Funding Search
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway
Phone: 1-888-210-2544

I purchased a CD from this website for $1.98--which I have never received--and after having to cancel three additional "services" that I never agreed upon, was charged today with a $69.95 fee. I have put this into dispute with my credit card company and have been unable to contact the company. I want justice to this travesty.