Grant Academy - Google Money Profit / Scam Operation

1 251 Hilton Dr., Ste. 200Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-487-6803

This company is running a complete scam! BEWARE! You order a CD - Google Money Profit and they charge you $2.29 for shipping/handling then charge your card $39.95 for a monthly subscription to Google Money Profit plus more for Grant Master and Network Agenda. It is not clear when you order the CD but it is in their "Terms & Conditions" but not clearly stated unless you click on the TINY link on the bottom of the page what you are actually agreeing to.

I called to question the charge to have the woman explain that I did in fact agree to a monthly membership which I assured her I did not! She at first said I was not eligible for a refund but after a bit of arguing she refunded my $39.95 charge. I then asked if I was going to have any other charges and she said yes for my Grant Master and Network Agenda membership once the free-trial expired. I thought this was ludicrous and said cancel everything!

DO NOT ORDER THIS CD - IF I EVER DO RECEIVE IT (AND NOW IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS) I'LL BURN YOU A COPY!!!

Comments

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2008

Here is the info that I was able to get for this.

They are now called On Point Media Solutions and they sell some product to help with making money on google. The contact information I have for this is as follows.

Phone: 1.866.396.5694
    Addr: 305 W Broadway #114
    New York, NY 10013

I noticed the charge on my CC bill called them and it was refunded the service that I was being told I was paying for was for some hosting system that helped make money on google. There was also two companion packages that were also setup to start hitting my CC but I canceled those as well. Im not sure how they got my info but as soon as I started talking about this being a fraudulent charge they changed their toons abit.

From what I have read here I would make sure you get the cancellation confirmation numbers for all three products.