Grand West Casino Cape Town / Staff
As a visitor to Cape Town and to Grand West Casino, I was very disgusted at the way the Staff treated us.
There is NO Signage outside at the boom gates when entering into the centre that everyone Must have shoes on, including your children.
My 4 year old son did not have his shoes on, when we got into the premises, one security asked my husband to please pick up my son as you are not allowed in without shoes, the second one said dont worry you can buy shoes inside, the third one appeard from no where with Management to escort us out of the premises due to my son not having shoes on, there attitude is disgusting, they were rude and arigunt. After spending R190 on a shuttle to get there we were asked to leave, Never will i put my foot back into that place. When i got back to the Hotel where i was staying and mentioned it to another couple, what had just happend. only to hear, they had gone through the same experience! Disgusting
Jack up people 2010 is around the corner, is this how you treat Tourists... wonderful Customer Service you Provide
More Grand West Casino Cape Town Complaints & Reviews
- Grandwest Casino Cape Town - Non Pay-Outs 
- Grand West casino - Automated Roulette Wheels 
- Grand West Casino Poker Machines - Poor Pay outs 
- Grand West - Very unhappy
- Grand West Casino and Entertainment World - Non payouts, poor service 
- GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World - service
- GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World - unnecessary ban
- GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World - payout
- GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World - lack of winning combinations on slot machine, less payouts, and bad coverage of winners announcements in non-smoking sun lounge 
- Grandwest - Grandwest