Grammarly — grammarly refund
When I bought a month Grammarly I wasn't aware it was a subscription. It appeared to be a one off payment. However a month a latter I'm being charged. Like the previous comment I didn't receive any invoice or receipt a good thing I was altered by my bank. I trying to get in touch with Grammarly for a refund an I haven't head anything yet. It just seem very suspicious that they don't advertise this clearly or inform you they have deducted monies from you.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription