GPNetSupport.com / Money taking from credit card for apparently no reasons

GPNETSUPPORT have been taking 2 times $9, 75 and 1 time $34, 95 from my credit card and i never authorized that!! Who the hell are they and why they do this? Give me a good explanation on that and i will reconceither being really upset with them!

St

Comments

9th of Jul, 2008

I was billed by gpnetsupport.com 8888243640 for $9.75. Why???

• Ro
      10th of Jul, 2008

Triple charges on my Visa card

• St
      12th of Jul, 2008

GPNETSUPPORT has been taking money from my credit cards also, and i dont remember seing the Gpnetsupport thing anywhere, so why have you took $9, 75 from me and also a $34, 95, i havent authorize you to do that, so tell me why you doing this and what are those ammounts of money for exactly and we'll see!!!

• Mi
      12th of Jul, 2008

What is this billing for? Plz advise!

• Al

WHO IN THE HELL IS GPNET AND WHY THE FU-KING WITH MY MONEY

• Ge
      13th of Jul, 2008

I would like to know why $34.95 was taken from my checking account ? I did not authorize this withdrawl from my checking account. Please explain to me why this money was charged to my credit card. I want this notice to be an authorization to stop deducting moneies from my checking account for what ever service . Kindly get back to me and let me know why this money was taken from my bank account?

14th of Jul, 2008

I had £18:07 deducted from my credit card on 2 Jul 08. I did not authorise this deduction and wish for my credit details to be withdrawn permanently from GPNet Support records.

• Co
      14th of Jul, 2008

who the ### are these guys? GPNETSUPPORT? you ### suckers better leave my account alone or ill go bin laden on your ### if i find out who or what the hell you are! Leave my ###in ### alone whores!

• Ab
      14th of Jul, 2008

GPNETSUPPORT have been taking 1 time $25 and from my credit card and i never authorized that!! Who the hell are they and why they do this? Give me a good explanation on that and i will reconceither being really upset with them!

• Ab
      14th of Jul, 2008

GPNETSUPPORT have been taking 1 time $25 from my credit card and i never authorized that!! Who the hell are they and why they do this? Give me a good explanation on that and i will reconceither being really upset with them!
    Please answer me

• Du

GPNETSUPPORT

check their website
    gpnetsupport.com

You likely signed up for one of the following sites.
    fling.com (59.95)
    MeetGirls.com
    PartyFunDate.com
    Shop4Guys.com
    YouFling.com

To cancel whatever account has been signed up you can use their web forum.

• Ga
      15th of Jul, 2008

who the hells gpnetsupport.com taking 34, 95 dollars out of my bank every month and how the hell do i find oput who they are and stop this dop you have a telephone number for then in england or an address that i can get through to

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2008

I was a member of fling.com.I have cancel the account and still there are taking money from my card.

• Wi
      18th of Jul, 2008

First charge was justified. I did sign up for the trial. I wanted to check it out.
    Code 8888243640
    Second charge is unjustified. No authorization was given. A third charge will be followed up with a law suit.

Remove me.

• Ro
      18th of Jul, 2008

you have charged my credit card two times for nothing i have orderd

18th of Jul, 2008

I just got a charge from theses guys, can any one tell me how to stop them? How is it that they can just take money without any consent? It just isn't write that they can do this without putting a name and telephone number on the with drawl. That is crazy if we ever did that we'd be in jail but these people do this all the time. They should be taken care of asap and arrested.
    Leave my ### alone. Unlike you we work hard for our money!!

• Ad
      19th of Jul, 2008

I am trying to cancel certain items that have been put on my credit card, how do I cancel these items, and they are acumulating so fast and so many. It would max out my credit card if I didn't pay it off a little each month. Where do I find that website?

• St
      19th of Jul, 2008

just cancel all of my deductions now please

• Mo
      19th of Jul, 2008

Your going to find this amazing I got two unauthorized charges for ten dollars each on my debit card and when I went online to see what the charges were for they were for GPNETSUPPORT that led me to your site where you go to report RIP OFFS

yYOU ASKED FOR IT YOU GUYS RIPPED OFF MY VISA CARD DEBIT CARD NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. i
    E-MAILD YOU AND SAID NO AUTHORIZATION FOR THESE CHARGES AND ASKED YOU TO MAIL ME A CHECK FOR 20.00 EVEN AS YOU CAN NOT CREDIT A DEBIT CARD. HOW DO YOU SUSPOSE SOMEONE IS NOW USING YOU AS THE SCAPE GOAT. I'M PISSED I'M OUT TWENTY BUCKS THAT MY MILK, EGGS AND BREAD MONEY FOR THE WEEK. HOPE YOU GUYS TURN YOURSELF IN OR WHAT EVER YOU DO IN A CASE LIKE THIS E-MAIL ME I' USED THE CARD UP NOW BUT THAT TWENTY BUCKS ALSO FOUELED UP MY OTHER PURCHASES I HAD MADE. HOPE YOU CHOKE ON WHAT EVER COST TEN BUCKS CAUSE YOU HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SOON AS YOU FOUND OUT ONE WAS APPROVED. SCAMMED ON THE NET THE NEW WAY TO STEAL

• Gr
      20th of Jul, 2008

Why is 59.95 charged to my credit card?