Comments

• Fr
      16th of Jul, 2008
    GPNet Support - scam
    gp net
    Phone: 808-937-6584

I have been billed on my crredit card for 9.95 daily.
    Why can't this be stopped with all the complaints I have seen

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2008

in my debit card balance appears a charge of $ 360.15 Pesos Moneda Nacional Mexico, date: 7/21/2008 whit credit to GPnet supports cokn. WHY?
    give me a reason

• Ry
      31st of Jul, 2008

I dont know why I am being billed from this site. I'm about to call my bank (bank of america) and see why there are charges of 34.95 coming out every month.

• Er
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I am RIPPED this company just charged me $34.95 during a time I really need it for emergency reasons

• J
      23rd of Aug, 2008

What the ###???? $39.95??? I didnt approve that ###, give me my ###ing money back!

• To
      28th of Sep, 2008

I've been charged $34.95 the past two months for a service I didn't agree too. How can I get this cleared.

• Tr
      24th of Oct, 2008

why are you taking $36.71 out of my account i have never even heard of this website before, i expect a full refund of $73.42 as soon as possible or atleast a reasonable explanation

• Mo
      10th of Apr, 2009

This company has stolen $35.95 of my money. They are not to blame, it is the ###ing VISA company that granted them the facilities to rob other people and everyone should get together and sue VISA.

• Ty
      11th of Apr, 2011

You will pay me my 39.88 you [censor]...i will make it my personal goal to make sure you pay everyone back

• Ne
      19th of Jul, 2011

my account was billed 39.95 from this company GPnet and I dnt even know what the hell this is!!! I demand a refund !!