GoodLife Fitness / trainers not present and not willing to help nd plus personal training to expensive!
I am complaining about Goodlife Fitness in the Tecumseh Mall in Windsor, Ontario. I was told when I first signed with them as a member that there will be trainers present to help anybody with any exercise machine, and also give tips on how you can improve your health. I personally have never gotten any help from these people at all because there always talking with each other in the gym and don't care about helping people at all. Goodlife charges too much for there personal training for half hour sessions. They told me that I get 12 sessions for a price about over $900 dollars, but for half hour sessions. For the full hour sessions it's over a $1200 dollars and that's not fair because a lot of people in Windsor need help with there health and want to get healthy but Goodlife charges people too much for there training. I want to build a good muscle mass for my body and the personal trainers have no experience in that field at all. And plus when somebody wants to be a member the counselors are extremely pushy, and suck you in by empty promises.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - employee jenna id 1606
- GoodLife Fitness - membership 
- GoodLife Fitness - membership
- GoodLife Fitness - membership woes
- GoodLife Fitness - new location major mackenzie and hwy 400