Golden Eagle LeasingCredit card machine leasing

1 Review updated:

I am a small fine arts craftsperson located in upper midwest. In July 2006 I signed a 3-yr contract for credit card services and machine rental with Jim Eng, a local Bloomington credit card dealer. I thought that would help as I would have a local person to help me with the credit card process. In the past year I successfully cancelled the American Express portion of my service and, acting on the advice I found online through sites such as Complaints Board.com, I closed my Wells Fargo business checking account so no more automatic payments could be extracted from me for a service I am not using. Today I received my first threat from Golden Eagle via telephone.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Burnsville, MNA woman with an accent (read out-of-country) asked for a new bank account number for payments to be withdrawn from. I told her that I had met my 3-year contract. She asked for my address so she could send a copy of the contract I signed to me stating 4 years not 3 years. I asked, What address is on that copy, she repeated my current address, said she would use it and hung up AFTER stating that this would affect my credit. Her words exactly were "At this point, your account is behind one month. As this remains unpaid it will affect your credit." Time for FAITH - I can't, He CAN, I think I'll LET HIM. Please write me with any news you may have or advice. laj--JUL 2009

Golden Eagle Leasing

Comments

• Go
      Oct 01, 2009

I AM NOT a representative of Golden Eagle Leasing. You can contact Northern Leasing which handles all contact with client customers for Golden Eagle contracts.

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
    132 West 31st Street